FREE Info Of A Real Life Cure
This therapy works because it relates to exactly how the body works which you will read about in the press release. The therapy itself is in video form. I’m having to bring this cure to people because healthcare and government don’t seem to want to do it because it exposes the harm they’ve created.
So now you’re asking “Are there any downsides”, Yes. Those that are vastly overweight or have very physical jobs 5 days a week need their muscle knots to cope with the life they are leading. The bottom line is, the human body just wasn’t made for those conditions.
The reason I have this cure is because I had arthroscopic knee surgery in 1984. A simple in and out surgery that healthcare has done to millions and millions of people, maybe as many as a quarter billion. I think it is important that people understand exactly what that surgery did me, so they don’t fall into the same trap.
1) I was left with an unstable knee that gave me chronic pain over 20 years, as this therapy got me out of chronic pain, but what remains is that I have to wear a knee brace the rest of my life.
2) The unstable knee first attacked my hip, which gave me pain every period, doctors claimed it was likely endometriosis, and prescribed taking birth control pills with no placebos and told me I would have to have surgery to have children. Not having that surgery was a wonderful choice, but not all were so lucky because that’s another bad surgery. But the bottom line is, they removed my ability to have children.
3) That same unstable knee later attacked my neck, leaving it so bad, I felt like I was wearing a steel cage around my neck and it was leaned over and rotated from normal.
4) The unstable knee was so bad it later destroyed my testosterone level, leaving me needing testosterone supplements likely forever.
5) The unstable knee also attacked my lower leg and big toe and what helps that condition is I wear a platform shoe most of the time and have to do regular cuts to an ingrown toenail that now grows as an upside down U shaped instead of flat.
The fact is that this surgery is extremely harmful. And it is not the only one. I think in time it will be illegal to cut, trim, relocate, or remove any part of our cartilage because it directly relates to how people age.
Another fact is that healthcare claims to be all about medical science, and yet they are not considering our vast muscular network in their equation. That is a recipe to harm everyone who has a surgery that effects the body’s ability to move.
And that means there are quite of few harmful surgeries. But healthcare will make more money doing harmful surgeries than giving people my natural cures, which I have several and can afford to give people some for FREE. And I know how to get rid of every muscle knot out of the entire body.
BUT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL FOR YEARS, I NEED YOUR HELP.
Healthcare will only do the right thing if they are pressured into it by everyone complaining to them. And even if you don’t have pain or need this therapy, it helps mankind, and I’d like to think people do care about their fellow man. Because I think the reason our society is becoming dependent on government is because of these harmful surgeries. And it is also the cause of chronic pain becoming such a huge thing. The fact is, we are not a happy society, and I think healthcare bears quite a bit of that responsibility.
SO PLEASE HELP ME CHANGE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE’S BENEFIT.
To prove I have more cures other what I already gave you. I’m going to give you 2 preventative measures.
HIPS: Most muscle knots in the hip is from an unstable lower leg. Most of which are knee related. If you wear a knee brace sleeve to reduce the movement in the knee, the hip will feel better. And if you run, put one sleeve on top of another or wear a brace that holds the knee still.
WRISTS: Most wrist injuries that are not chronic relate to the 8 bones losing their alignment. One of the biggest reasons they lose alignment is from vibration. For instance, a tennis player swinging at a high ball, one over or equal to shoulder level will experience vibration. So even though tennis players are taught to hold the grip somewhat lose, they will need to hold their grip tighter when hitting high balls. It is one of the biggest reasons this injury is so prominent in tennis, because players are getting taller and can hit more down and because players are finding out more errors are created by the high bouncing ball.
Special Note: Recently I saw an employee operating a jack hammer. That is probably the single most worst thing anyone can do to their body. I know there is somebody out there smart enough to make a tool for that, I mean, aren’t we the greatest tool makers on the planet?
Theresa L. Brumfield The Perfect Back